Disclaimer

Below you'll find all the need to know information on all the formal ins n' outs of my blog (and my other platforms). 

OWNERSHIP

Everything you see on this page / instagram.com/gabriellaliandu / youtube.com/iigabofficial was created by me unless otherwise stated. I love to create content that is entertaining so I am by no means a professional when it comes to reviews or advice and such, I'm just stating my own opinion. The original template of this blog was designed by Iksandi Lojaya.
All photos/videos are property of me, unless otherwise stated, and they may be used only if credit is given and linked back to my blog / insta / channel.
Of course I understand that sometimes my images may be shared across the internet, and whilst that's perfectly fine I do ask that people link back to this website as the source, because, you know, a girl's gotta get that recognitionnn. All images are taken using a Nikon D7000 or my phone camera (iPhone 6s).
                                                                           --------
It's rare, but as my blog grows I may accept sponsored content on my pages which means I am financially compensated to publish a campaign or article. These posts/videos will only be published if I feel the content is relevant to this website/my channel and will always be clearly marked as sponsored content and you guys will always be the first to know.
If you are a company and would like me to consider a product to review, give away or feature on my blog please contact me below. All thoughts will be my own as I feel that my readers deserve an honest review.


LIFESTYLE

I'm very happy to receive gadgets, lifestyle products and home wares to review just so long as they tie in with my own personal style. The timescale for posting about lifestyle products may vary depending on the item, so please contact me personally if timing is important to you.
FASHION & BEAUTY
Parts of this blog will predominantly be based around fashion and beauty, so the majority of the products I obtain may most likely be either items of clothing, makeup or shoes and accessories. Since outfit posts are the posts that takes the longest to create I do ask that companies are understanding about the fact that these may take a little longer to be published than others, but I will always try to get them live as soon as possible.
As I change, my blog will change, evolve and grow with me and therefore the content I post will not always be the same - so I can keep things fresh and exciting :)
                                                                           --------

GET IN TOUCH

If you'd like to collaborate with me in any shape or form, please feel free to contact me. If you have an urgent enquiry please let me know in the subject line.

If you would like to ask me a question, leave me a comment or even just to have a wee chat feel free to message below or get in touch through any of my social media platforms.

Thank you for bearing with me and reading what is likely to be the most technical (aka snoooze) part of my blog, well done guys, you got to the end.

Can't wait to see how this blog grows with time and I'm so happy that you're all on this journey with me, speak to you soon peeps !!!

Gabriella x
Social Media links can be found on my homepage;

Google+ : +Gabriella Liandu
Instagram : @gabriellaliandu
YouTube : Gabriella Liandu


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Contact Me

Name

Email *

Message *

Total Blog Views

Blogroll

About

➵ Fashion | Beauty | Lifestyle

Just blogging my way through this bustling blogosphere we call life, join me on my journey!